منتديات الباحثين في الدراسات الخاصة بمترجمي العربية وتأهيل المترجمين

Forums for Scholars and Researchers in Arabic Translation and Interpreting Studies and Training

ProofReading.Com, a reliable editing company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProofReading.Com, a reliable editing company

Proofreadingservices.com is a reliable proofreading company

When translating from Arabic into English, I always make sure to submit my work to a reliable agency that would thoroughly proofread and edit my work. The traditions of Arabic writing are ay different from those in English, and no matter how careful I am in translating Arabic work, I still need someone to have a look at it and find out any mistakes. This is an essential condition that I usually include in my written translation job offers. My work often involved translating very important books from Arabic into English for immediate publication. There would be no room for a single mistake and the proofreader should be very accurate. To my luck, I found ProofreadingServices.com It is a company that I feel at home with. Its team worked on all my files diligently and skillfully. No error in writing would escape their attention, and their comments on certain issues proved they are very professional and knew exactly what they were doing.

Although I am at an advanced level of translation from Arabic into English in select fields, I cannot submit my translation without assuring my clients of the quality of the English version. ProofReadingServices has always helped me in my work beyond imaginable limits. They have not only been punctual in the delivery of the edited work but in many cases they finished the work earlier by a day or two. The quality of their proofreading services is high and the fees they charge are competitive. I strongly recommend them.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 50172 users online. 34 members and 50138 guests.

Most users ever online was 50,172 at 11:00 PM on Today.

About us
The Arabic Interpreters Forums is a place for trainees and professionals to meet and discuss issues related to their self-development.
Follow us
Privacy Policy
Working...
X