المدرسة الافتراضية للترجمة وفنون اللغة العربية (جيمارا)

The Virtual School of Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA)

Daowd Translation course June 2020- Lesson 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daowd Translation course June 2020- Lesson 1

يختلف منظور ومفهوم السعادة من فرد لآخر؛ إلّا أنها شعور عام يشعر ويشترك الناس به؛ أي أنها متاحة في يد الجميع، فالناس تختلف في طباعها واتجاهاتها؛ حيث قد يرى البعض السعادة بالمال والبعض الآخر قد يرى السعادة بالإنجاز والنجاح، كما من الممكن أن الفرد ذاته قد تختلف نظرته للحياة وللمؤثرات التي حوله باختلاف أطواره الزمنية وظروفه وأحواله، ولكل طور زمنية أو مرحلة عمرية أفقها الخاص الذي يعيش الفرد بداخله، وفي الوقت الذي يحصل بع الفرد على ما يلائمه وما يسعى إليه فإنه يعيش بهذا التلاؤم شكل من أشكال السعادة بحصوله على ما كان يسعى إليه بالرغم من الصعوبات المختلفة التي واجهته، وبشكل عام فإنّ السعادة هي شعور نسبي بختلف باختلاف قدرات الفرد وإمكاناته ودوافعه؛ إلّا أنّها تُعتبَر القَدَر أو الظرف المشترك بين الناس الذي يعود عليهم بالخير والمنفعة.

السعادة من المفاهيم التي ترتبط بالرضا والراحة؛ حيث تجد النفس البشرية الهدوء وراحة البال التي يلجأ إليها الناس من مثيرات العالم الخارجي الصاخبة والمليئة بالحروب والصراعات، فالسعادة هي مفهوم من غير الممكن رؤيته ولمسه، بل يظهر على الفرد الذي يعيش داخل محيطها، ومن الممكن تعريف وشرح مفهوم السعادة لغةً على أنّها بموقع الاسم الذي يُعبّر عن الفرح والابتهاج وكل ما يُدخل ويزرع الفرح والسرور على النفس البشرية، أما السعادة فمصدرها سَعدَ يسعدُ سعادةً فهو سعيد

I'll begin translating the text right away.

Comment

• Mohammed
      Mohammed commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck.

Here is the translation of the first assignment, looking forward to your comments and feedback.
    I'll be waiting for the next assignment.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Guest
      The document could not be opened but I could extract the content. I will come back to you with a feedback soon.

The concept of happiness differs from one individual to another. Happiness is an emotion that is felt and shared by all people, which means that it is available to everyone. While some people find happiness in money, others find it through achievements and success. It is possible for an individual to adopt different perspectives of life and surrounding influence, depending on the conditions and phases that he goes through. Each phase and age has its own range in which an individual exists. A person’s achievement of his objectives, despite tremendous difficulties and obstacles, brings upon him a special feeling of happiness. Generally, happiness is felt differently by people according to their abilities, prospects and motives, but it is the ultimate emotion that benefits everyone. Happiness is associated with comfort and satisfaction. When happy, people find a calm and quiet shelter in a world full of disruption, wars and struggles. Happiness cannot be seen and touched, it appears on whoever lives in its existence. In Arabic, happiness can be defined as an expression of delight and everything that cheers up the soul, on the other hand, the stem of the Arabic word “Sa`adah” -which means happiness- is sa`ada, yas`ado,

Comment

Sorry i'm not using Microsoft office I use LibreOffice. I saved the file in a different format hopefully it will work.
        Attached Files

Comment

Happiness is available to all people. Its meaning, however, differs from one person to another, depending on their own needs. Some search for happiness through money, while others look for it in achievement and success. One’s perceptions on happiness are also prone to change throughout life in response to circumstances and emerging events. Achieving a goal you are working on may increase your contentment and make you happy, despite all difficulties you might have faced along the road. That is to say happiness is quite a relative state of emotion, closely tied to individual experience, abilities and motivations. However, some view it as a destination that people usually aspire to as a source of goodness and wellbeing.

Happiness is associated with the feelings of contentment and comfort. When happy, people find a quiet shelter in a world full of disruptions, wars and struggles. Happiness is not something that can be seen or touched, but is rather, a trait that shows on a happy person.
          Attached Files

Comment

Guest Before uploading the second lesson, may I ask you to post your thoughts about the current one?

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for your comments.
              I didnt think that the text was difficult to translate. It seemed like an easy job, but I knew I would make mistakes and that I will have a lot to learn. There were a few complex sentences in the original text, for instance, " وفي الوقت الذي يحصل به الفرد على ما يلائمه وما يسعى إليه فإنه يعيش بهذا التلاؤم شكل من أشكال السعادة". This particular sentence wasn't easy to translate, because this writing style isn't used in English and I tried to be creative in translating it. I wil attempt to improve my translation by using your methods when translating the next text.

I enjoyed this lesson and it is a step forward in my journey to learn translation.

Best of luck.

• Mohammed
              Mohammed commented
              Editing a comment
              You did a pretty good job. Your translation was free of grammar mistakes, which makes us both think about stylistic issues. Glad to hear that the feedback was constructive.

I would like to take the second lesson now please.

Comment

• Mohammed
              Mohammed commented
              Editing a comment
              The second lesson has already been uploaded and I tagged you there.

:source: إن الإنسان اجتماعي بطبيعته يتكتل مع بني جنسه في مجموعات بشرية ذات اهتمامات مختلفة ومتنوعة لذا "فوجود الإدارة حتمي في كل التجمعات البشرية التي تمتلك إمكانيات مادية وفنية

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Excuse me, I didnt receive a notification before. I am starting the second assignment now.

Best wishes,

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2690 users online. 2 members and 2688 guests.

Most users ever online was 84,330 at 07:54 PM on 02-03-2023.

About us
          The Virtual School for Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA) is a place for trainees and professionals to meet and discuss issues related to their self-development.
          Important Links
          Follow us
          Privacy Policy
          Working...
          X