المدرسة الافتراضية للترجمة وفنون اللغة العربية (جيمارا)

The Virtual School of Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA)

Need correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need correction

دور القضاء في محاسبة المخالفين للقانون وتعليمات النقابة بخصوص النوادي والقاعات التي تمارس فيها النشاطات الفنية بدون اجازة وموافقة النقابة
    The role of the judiciary in holding those violate law and instruction of the syndicate in connection with clubs and halls where activities are practiced without a permission and an approval of the syndicate.

Hello Dura

It is good that you keep posting. I want just to tell you that almost all members are inactive in the forums and will unlikely respond to your question. Just thought of telling you to avoid frustration.

Comment

Hello *** Mohammed
      I know that but I keep trying hoping
      somebody will respond.

Comment

• Mohammed
        Mohammed commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, please do. Little hope is there, but why not. I have left Facebook (as a translation platform) and will stick to the forums for my own reflections.

دور القضاء في محاسبة المخالفين للقانون وتعليمات النقابة بخصوص النوادي والقاعات التي تمارس فيها النشاطات الفنية بدون اجازة وموافقة النقابة The role of the judiciary in holding those violate law and instruction of the syndicate in connection with clubs and halls where activities are practiced without a permission and an approval of the syndicate.

since it is a legal translation, I believe that you should not have translated it in this was. you must have used 'shall'. However, what about the below translation:-

The judiciary shall .................

Comment

It is not a legal translation. It is a discussion about the role of the judiciary.

Comment

However it is, we have to maintain of the sentence to look formal.

Comment

درة إليك الترجمة.
            The role of the judiciary in holding accountable violators of the law and the syndicate’s instructions.
            Such violations are related to clubs and halls in which activities are practised without the syndicate approval.
            This is my attempt show me yours.

Comment

The judiciary shall hold accountable people who violate law and instructions of the syndicate regarding clubs and halls where technical activities are practiced without any permission of the syndicate.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6446 users online. 7 members and 6439 guests.

Most users ever online was 84,330 at 07:54 PM on 02-03-2023.

About us
              The Virtual School for Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA) is a place for trainees and professionals to meet and discuss issues related to their self-development.
              Important Links
              Follow us
              Privacy Policy
              Working...
              X