المدرسة الافتراضية للترجمة وفنون اللغة العربية (جيمارا)

The Virtual School of Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA)

Thrilling! Upcominig webinars November 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrilling! Upcominig webinars November 2019

Arabic Interpreters Web is grateful to you for being here and interacting with the posts on translation.

Within a week from now (possible November 29th), we will intensively resume our webinar sessions. If you wish to attend a webinar, you need to do ONE or MORE of the following:

1. Pay to the forums a donation of US$5.00 for each webinar meeting (one lesson) through PayPal (the donations button is activated at the navigation bar above). The donation will be solely used to cover the running expenses of hosting and maintaining the website and firewall protection, estimated at around US$700 per year).

AND/OR

2. Make a contribution. One contribution entitles you to ONE meeting through webinar. Check what you can do here https://www.interpretersweb.com/forums/node/2400

AND/OR

3. Provide backlinks to the forums. This is NOT just through sharing a post to your social media, but it requires you to talk about a post's content with a link to it. In other words, you copy a link but talk about what it is about and encourage members of your network to have a look there. One backlink posting entitles you to ONE webinar lesson.

Guest By a quirk of fate, I made a mistake and the database was deleted. Now, we have restored the database as of yesterday. This means all posts made today have been wiped out. Luckily, we have a recent backup of the entire website. Al Hamdu Lillah.

I am going to put the lessons again for you tonight.

Arkan I recollect you were participating also in this course. Apologies for the error. You will have to answer the questions in the exercises again :(

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1557 users online. 2 members and 1555 guests.

Most users ever online was 84,330 at 07:54 PM on 02-03-2023.

About us
    The Virtual School for Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA) is a place for trainees and professionals to meet and discuss issues related to their self-development.
    Important Links
    Follow us
    Privacy Policy
    Working...
    X